Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Checking my nametag

So, with life events these past couple months, Tiki has not really seen me. November was taken up by our CISSP boot camp class, Thanksgiving, and then insane nightly studying prepping for our CISSP exam on December 11. I have to say we passed, but we have no idea HOW. The tests we were given were for software developers (which NEITHER of us are) and we truly felt we did not know the test material. Out of all the people at work in our class however, Joe and I were the only ones to pass on the first try. In our field, it's the equivalent of the bar exam for lawyers, and equally as required for our positions. So, this was a big deal to us and took a large chunk of our lives from Nov-Dec. Hopefully now I'll be able to post a little more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment