Monday, November 22, 2010

Tiki in Pink!


Yes, for all of those who thought I had lost my mind, you are correct. Tiki is all dressed up in PINK! Blame it on Kim and I painting her hooves hot pink at 2 days old, or on my crazy sense of humor. Blame it on the fact she seems to be a DIVA (lucky me.....) and doesn't like to get her little twinkle toes dirty. I'm at the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" stage of my life. So, if Tiki likes pink so much, I might as well celebrate her pinkness in style.

So, here she is in all her pink glory! I figure the more garish, the better......I'm checking out HOT PINK LEOPARD polo wraps, saddlepads, etc etc

1 comment:

  1. oh wow... it's quite the Diva explosion..... are my eyes deceiving me or are her hooves painted pink as well?!?!? Now you just need to add this to chauffeur her around in style!!:

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TflM1a5ATJQ/SyVra5ZSufI/AAAAAAAABoQ/GAfeTTALMlE/s1600-h/Faded+pink+2.jpg

    ReplyDelete